Position: Partnerships Manager
Business Unit: Global SaaS
Base Location: Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia , Philippines, Malaysia, Australia
Team: Global PartnershipsAbout LocoNav:
- LocoNav Inc. is the World’s Fastest Growing Fleet Tech Company.
- Our vision is to democratize access to fleet technology for all commercial vehicles in emerging markets.
- We are building an end-to-end ecosystem that partners fleet owners, operators, and drivers in better fleet management through a combination of Al-driven software and IoT devices designed for the network connectivity, price-sensitivity, device variability and language complexity prevalent in emerging markets.
- Our products and services not only help in tracking, reporting, and alerting users on vehicle location and health, but also offer full-stack solutions for fleet management like data-driven insurance options, seamless payments and more. In just 5 years of our existence, we are already a market leader in India with over 1Mn app downloads and fast becoming the leading player in 40+ countries across APAC and EMEA with 5Mn + vehicles served and 90K+ Happy customers. We have recently raised $37Mn in series B funding to further our goal of democratization of fleet-tech.
- Incorporated in the US, the core team is currently based in the National Capital region of India with sales teams in multiple countries. We value passion, innovation, teamwork and ownership. We empower our teams to be ambitious and our only expectation is that they deliver with integrity and respect. We collaborate internally and compete externally to realize our vision of driving change worldwide
- Read more at: https://loconav.com/blog/loconav-raises-37-million-dollar-series-b-funding/
- Read more at:https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fleet-software-startup-loconav-raises-173024779.html
- Read mora at: https://techcrunch.com/2021/06/28/fleet-software-startup-loconav-raises-37-million-to-expand-in-developing-markets/
- Work directly with the Senior Members in the Global Partnerships team to identify synergies across various industries/sectors and grow LocoNav’s reach through strategic partnerships and alliances.
- Responsible for Lead Generation, Lead Prospecting/Qualification, Product Demos, Client Presentations and large deals/ enterprise sales closures.
- Responsible for leveraging LinkedIn, cold calling, conducting seminars /events and generating referrals.
- Enterprise/Direct Sales experience with strong skillset of hunting, farming, presales, account management, customer success and retention roles will be preferred.
- Build and leverage executive level relationships with each partner in the respective region.
- SaaS/Software/ERP/Telematics/Enterprise sales/FMCG experience, with start up experience is a solid plus
- Strong Business Acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal Skills, Adaptability, Energetic, Resultoriented and a Team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build connections, credibility and exert influence in the markets.
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Experience of minimum 6-7 years to maximum 10-14 years in Enterprise Sales (preferably international sales).
- Hustlers & self-driven
- Startup culture enthusiasts
- Enterprising professionals who enjoy solving challenging problem statements
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, along with sharp listening skills and a positive and energetic presence
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Fluency in Local Language is mandatory
- Graduate degree is essential, and an MBA in Sales & Marketing is preferable